Jump to Content
Practice Areas >
Alphabetical Listing >
Real Estate & Finance >
Real Estate & Finance
- A. Joseph Scott III in Best Lawyers in America 2008
- Valuation Adjustment Board (VAB) Update
- Five Hodgson Russ attorneys admitted to New York State Bar
— Catherine B. Eberl, Christofer C. Fattey, Brent J. Nowicki, Salumeh Ramsay, Valerie E. Stevens, and Melissa N. Subjeck, all of the Buffalo office, are admitted to the New York State Bar.
- Hodgson Russ LLP approved to provide Public Authorities Accountability Act training
— Hodgson Russ has been certified by the New York State Authority Budget Office as one of only a few approved providers of required training for New York’s Public Authorities Accountability Act.
- George W. Cregg to present at New York State Bar Association Municipal Law Section meeting
- George W. Cregg speaks on the Public Authorities Accountability Act
- Christopher M. Martell joins Hodgson Russ
— ALBANY, N.Y. — Hodgson Russ LLP is pleased to announce that Christopher M. Martell has joined the firm’s Albany office as a member of the Real Estate & Finance Practice Group.
- Hodgson Russ hosts breakfast seminars for Niagara Frontier Corporate Counsel Association
— BUFFALO - Robert J. Lane Jr., Catherine Grantier Cooley, and Terrence M. Gilbride gave presentations on arbitration and commercial leasing at the seminars.
- Harry G. Meyer chair of New York State Bar Association Real Property Law Section
— BUFFALO - Additionally, Mr. Meyer was recently a speaker at the Schenectady County Bar Association’s 25th annual Real Estate Practice Seminar.
- Harry G. Meyer a panelist at seminar on fraudulent real estate flipping
— BUFFALO - The seminar, presented by the mayor-appointed Anti-Flipping Task Force, educated real estate professionals on how to avoid unwittingly participating in unethical or illegal real estate transactions.
- Harry G. Meyer program chair of NYSBA section meeting
— BUFFALO - Recently, Mr. Meyer was also a guest on WNED-AM’s Law Line, during which he answered questions about the mayor-appointed Buffalo Anti-Flipping Task Force.